Calligraphy, Painting, Collage, and Animation on iPad
How to organize your work in TwoToJazz?
May 24, 2014
You can find much detail about organizing your TwoToJazz drawings in the FAQ section of this website.
When you are on a notebook's screen, press and hold a finger on a drawing and a menu of options opens, allowing you to manage that drawing. The menu options are:
- duplicate: creates a duplicate of the selected drawing in the current notebook.
- copy: creates a copy of the selected drawing. You can then paste this copy into another notebook.
- cut: similar to the copy option, except that it deletes the selected drawing from the current notebook after your confirmation.
- paste: pastes the last object you had selected in another drawing into the selected drawing.
- delete: with your confirmation permanently deletes the selected drawing.
- share: lets you share the selected drawing via Message/Mail/Twitter/Facebook, or save/copy/print an image of it.
To create a new drawing inside an open notebook, press the + button on the top left corner of the notebook screen.
To go to the Library where you manage your notebooks, press the Library button on the top right corner of the notebook screen.
When in the Library screen, press and hold a finger on any notebook and a menu of options opens that allows you to manage your notebooks. The menu options are:
- edit: opens a form allowing you to change the title of the notebook, and/or its cover image. Note that you can adjust/zoom a cover image.
- paste: pastes into the selected notebook any drawing that you had cut or copied inside another notebook's screen.
- delete: with your confirmation permanently deletes the selected notebook.
To create a new notebook in the Library, press the + button on the top left of the Library screen, and then pick a name and cover image for it.